Artwork Guidelines for CD Print
Templates for all standard artwork are available on our website here http://www.atlanticdisc.ca/templates/
- Ensure that all fonts are included with the file. If you have any placed images that contain fonts please include those as well or convert to outlines.
- Black text/barcodes should be 100%K i.e True Black.
- All images must be embedded in artwork file.
- If spot color is used, this will incur an extra cost if also used with CMYK i.e more than 4
- A minimum of 1/8 background bleed is required, whilst keeping all text/logos at least 1/8 within the cutting line.
- Ink Seperation… Not more than 350% CMYK saturation at any point in the artwork
- Minimum text size 5 point to be used in any artwork element. Fonts below 5 point may not be legible.
- Please ensure to create images in CMYK format and not RGB!
For Standard packaging, CD jewel-cases, Sleeves, Digipak, DVDigpak etc. supply artwork directly to us in the following formats:
- High Res PDF (Recommended)
Note: All Associated Fonts and Images should be supplied, if not, please embed fonts.
Preparing Your Artwork
All sleeve artwork must be prepared using our relevant template. The template should be
taken from the dimensions supplied by Atlanticdisc.ca.
Customer Approval - Proofing
Atlanticdisc.ca will prepare a final digital proof for your approval prior to printing. You may request an Epson physical proof at an additional cost.