Templates for all standard artwork are available on our website. Check tabs above!
For Standard packaging, CD jewel-cases, Sleeves, Digipak, DVDigpak etc. supply artwork directly to us in the following formats:
Note: All Associated Fonts and Images should be supplied, if not, please embed fonts.
Preparing Your Artwork
All sleeve artwork must be prepared using our relevant template. The template should be taken from the dimensions supplied by Atlanticdisc.ca.
Customer Approval - Proofing
Atlanticdisc.ca will prepare a final digital proof for your approval prior to printing. You may request an Epson physical proof at an additional cost.
CD ECO SLEEVES
For a template not listed please email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. *Please note have all of your artwork proofed and checked as additional editing will be an additional charge. Don't forget your barcode!
2. **CD DDP Master. you can send it via a Dropbox or Hightail type of link. We also Accept CD Master with separate track list. If more than one disc in the package, each disc must be clearly marked on the disc itself and must be accompanies by a separate track list.
3. IPR form is required for all vinyl projects.
4. We will need copies of the CMRRA Forms if you are licensing songs that are not original (please see our services tab is this is something you require).
5. Full company name, address with postal code and phone number (street address no PO boxes) is required.
6. Please note we will need all shipping information including air ship and split ship information at least 5 business days prior to scheduled ship date.
*Your artwork must be supplied to our specifications.
**Audio masters are required to be provided as a DDP Audio master (exception: vinyl will need WAV master)
Your project will usually ship in approximately 7-10 business days (4-8 weeks for vinyl) from your final approval. The courier to your location requires additional 2 -5 business days. We ship via Courier and will send you tracking information for your shipment. You will be billed for +/- 5% (+/- 10% for vinyl) of completed products only.